Engaging talks led by ITP experts exploring Shared Decision Making best practice in ITP care, including personal tips and experiences.
Hear from leading clinicians, ITP International Alliance Members and ITP Patients including:
- Mervyn Morgan – Chief Executive Officer, ITP Support Association (UK)
- Caroline Kruze – President and Chief Executive Officer, PDSA (USA)
- Dr Nichola Cooper – Consultant Haematologist and Senior Lecturer, Imperial College London, Medical Advisor for the ITPSA and PDSA
- Dr Cindy Neunert – Paediatric Haematologist-Oncologist, New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia and Cornellon, Medical Advisor for the ITPSA
- Barbara Lovrencic – President AIPIT (Italy)
- Danielle Boyle – Chief Executive Officer, ITP Australia & New Zealand (AUS & NZ)
RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 12PM AEST
This webinar has been co-created by the UK ITP Support Association, The Platelets Support Association (PDSA) and supported by Sobi.