Welcome to the latest ITP Australia – The Count Summer 2022 Edition.
Our quarterly newsletter includes information on the latest updates and activities by ITP Australia and in the world of Immune Thrombocytopenia.
In the latest edition, you’ll find:
- the 2023 ITP Patient Conference in Brisbane, QLD
- information on the Mindspot Chronic Conditions Course
- information on the ITP Buzzy Kit Donations Program
- an update on the Rare Voices Summit, including the following reports:
- National Strategic Action Plan for Rare Diseases;
- The New Frontier – Delivering better health for all Australians – created from the bipartisan Parliamentary inquiry into approval processes for new drugs and novel medical technologies in Australia
- the latest news around Virtual Patient Meetings, and much more!