ITP Buzzy Kit Donation Pprogram Terms and Conditions
ITP Buzzy Kit Donation Program – Terms and Conditions
- The ITP Buzzy Kits is a donation program run and promoted by ITP Australia Ltd (ABN 95 625 253 394) (referred to as ITP Australia/we/us)
- By submitting a request form for the donation of an ITP Buzzy Kit, the requester (you/your) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms).
- Any breach of these terms may result in the Request for the donation of an ITP Buzzy Kit being cancelled.
- The person receiving the ITP Buzzy Kit is referred to as the ‘Receiver‘
- The person submitting the Request for an ITP Buzzy Kit is referred to as the ‘Requester‘
- ITP Buzzy Kit Donations is referred to as the ‘Program’
- A completed ITP Australia Buzzy Kit Request Form and any subsequently required materials is referred to as the ‘Request Form‘
- The person you are nominating to receive the ITP Buzzy Kit must:
- Have had Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) for a minimum of six months from initial diagnosis;
- Is being treated for ITP at the time of the donation from ITP Australia;
- Be under the age of 18 years of age at the time of the donation from ITP Australia; and
- Be a primary resident of Australia.
- The following are ineligible to receive an ITP Buzzy Kit
- Employees and contractors of ITP Australia
- Any person who ITP Australia has previously notified that their request has not been accepted
- The spouse, defacto-spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of those listed in subparagraphs (9.1) and (9.2).
- To request a donation of an ITP Buzzy Kit, you must complete the ITP Buzzy Kit Request Form, accessible at ITPAustralia.org.au/itp-buzzy-kits/, along with a letter from the recipient’s primary healthcare professional for Immune Thrombocytopenia by email to buzzys@ITPAustralia.org.au
- You are responsible for following the instructions on the Request Form to submit your request correctly.
- The letter from the recipient’s primary healthcare professional must:
- Be on professional company letterhead
- Include the contact details, including phone, email and website, of the treating primary healthcare professional
- Include the following information relating to the recipient:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Date of birth; and
- Date of the initial diagnosis of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
- The primary healthcare professional may be contacted to verify the information provided.
- The following Requests will be deemed invalid:
- Request Forms that are incomplete, indecipherable, illegible;
- Request forms that are demeaning, dangerous or culturally negative;
- Request Forms that do not comply with these Terms; and/or
- Request Forms not submitted with the supporting documentation.
- ITP Australia and its representatives will review your request, which will include a panel of two (2) people selected by ITP Australia.
- ITP Australia and its representatives will review applications and provide you with an official response within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of receiving your initial request.
- Applications may require to take longer due to the health and well-being of our representatives. If this was to occur, ITP Australia will notify you accordingly.
- You may be contacted by ITP Australia for further information regarding your application for an ITP Buzzy Kit. If further information is requester, your application will be paused until this information is received by ITP Australia.
- If your request is approved by ITP Australia, you will be notified by ITP Australia by either email or in writing.
ITP BUZZY KITS
- Each ITP Buzzy Kit includes:
- One (1) x XL Personal Striped Buzzy
- Two (2) x reusable single-patient slip-on Blue Gel Ice Wings
- Velcro Strap
- One (1) x ITP Australia Information Sheet
- One gift from ITP Australia
- All parties acknowledge that the Buzzy Kits are provided “As Is” with no warranty provided by ITP Australia over and above any warranties provided by the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer’s instructions must be followed when using the device.
- ITP Australia will use recipient first names across public forums in both hard copy and electronic formats, and by submitting your Request, you consent to same.
- ITP Australia will use requesters first names across public forums in both hard copy and electronic formats, and by submitting your Request, you consent to same.
- With the expressed written consent of the recipients’ legal guardians, ITP will use the recipients first name and imagery, in both photograph and video formats, across public forums in both hard copy and electronic formats.
- To cancel the consent given in clause 15, the legal guardian is required to inform ITP Australia in writing by submitting an email to ITP Australia. Where the image of the recipient has been used in hardcopy formats, this will not be removed, however any future hardcopy materials will no longer include the recipient’s image and/or name.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any rights or remedies under the Program and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or other consumer protection laws that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Subject to clause 26 and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our related entities (and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents):
- make no express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees, in fact or in law, regarding this program or the merchantability, quality or fitness for purpose of any part of the Prizes; and
- exclude all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or loss or damage (including for loss of opportunity, business, goodwill or profits), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Program, including where arising out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under our control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any variation in the donation specification;
- any lost or damages;
- any liability or similar charge incurred by the Recipients; or
- use of Donations by the Recipients.
- You agree to indemnify us and our related entities (and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents) from and against any breach of these Terms by you or any claim threatened or raised by you, for which liability is excluded.
DISRUPTION TO THE PROGRAM
- If, for any reason, this program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as planned due to any event or circumstance beyond our control, including:
- a force majeure event, being natural disaster, acts of war, riots, vandalism, failure or shortage of power supplies or other essential utility, pandemic, epidemic, strike, a change in applicable law, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or technical failures, including where such circumstance corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this program; or
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to entries by any person or entity;
we may, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- disqualify any entrant who tampers or interferes with the entry process; or
- subject to regulatory approval, cancel, modify, or reschedule the Program, as appropriate.
- Your privacy is important to us. We, and our subsidiaries, will not use personal information provided by you to submit a request form for the Program, for any purpose other than the Program, unless you elect to be part of our marketing database. If you have any concerns regarding how your personal information is being managed, please contact us on email@example.com.