Danielle was diagnosed with Immune Thrombocytopenia in June 2015. Looking and feeling healthy, she thought that she just ‘bruised like a peach’ and that, along with her other symptoms from over the years were considered normal. Then in June 2015, after a trip to the hospital with what she thought was the flu, a full blood count identified Danielle as having ITP. Luckily, her diagnosis was made under the trusty skills of haematologist and one of Australia’s leading experts in ITP, Dr Robert Bird.
Join us as we, along with the rest of the Global ITP community, Like, Share and Be ITP Aware this month.
How you can get involved:
- Like and share posts from ITP Australia amongst friends and family
- Download the Global Awareness Sign, add your city & country in the box and share it on social media – don’t forget to use #Global4ITP and #ITPAustralia
- Follow up on Facebook and Instagram
- Hold a fundraiser to raise funds to help us spread the word about ITP
- Add a ‘Fundraise Now’ button to your Facebook page and select ITP Australia as your charity of choice.
If you want to know more, get in touch today and get in touch today via email.